St Low Team Index du Forum
St Low Team
Association d'Airsoft de Mâcon 71 / 01

St Low Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Plugin Div ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    St Low Team Index du Forum -> EVENEMENT -> Vente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
regysorsi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Plugin Div Répondre en citant

Facebook Plugin Div
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reload to refresh your session. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . This method has worked for me espically with different embeds, including the facebook plugin. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 1 '15 at 16:22 Bene 651518 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. I set the width to 500, but it always stays at 280px. Thanks anyway ;) –Bene Apr 1 '15 at 16:03 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Try using .fb-page zdepth-1 {width:500px !important;} shareimprove this answer answered Apr 1 '15 at 15:58 user1832200 add a comment up vote 0 down vote accepted Somehow .fbiframewidget {width:500px !important;} only works sometimes for me. Since the Like button is a little piece of Facebook embedded on another website, the browser is sending info about the request to load Facebook content on that page.We record some of this info to help show you a personalized experience on that site and to improve our products. How do social plugins work?Social plugins, like the Like button, the Share button and comments, are tools that let you share your experiences on other websites with your friends on Facebook.Social plugins include:Like button; Click Like to share and connect with things from websites that you find interesting.Share button; Click Share to write something about a link and then post it to your timeline.Embedded posts; Add any public post from Facebook to your blog or website.Comments box; Comment publicly on a website using your Facebook account.The websites that you visit dont receive the information that appears in the plugin, but they may be notified about actions you take within the plugin. rev2018.1.10.28325 . Unlike the previous Like box that carried too much Facebook branding, the new Facebook Page plugin is cleaner without any branding. Already have an account? Sign in to comment . You signed out in another tab or window. How to best tell him to stop? more hot questions question feed default . Quizzes . Create a gist now Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. What you see here are a list of customization options now available inside the Facebook Page plugin. Share Clone via HTTPS Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository's web address. 500px. Set the data-width="500" (max) and make your wrapper element smaller ex: width: 280px; shareimprove this answer edited Jul 10 '15 at 10:49 shilovk 4,163113552 answered Jul 10 '15 at 10:15 Tatyana Orlovich 111 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Though it is hard to test this without the rest of your code, you should be able to adjust the width of the div class by adding width="500px" directly into your HTML. Example: if you use the Comments plugin to make a comment, the website may be able to connect your comment to your profile.You only see a personalized experience with your friends if you're logged into your Facebook account. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . Star 5 Fork 0 RopoMen/facebookpageplugin.html Created Jul 21, 2015 Embed What would you like to do? Embed Embed this gist in your website. What am I doing wrong? html css facebook shareimprove this question asked Apr 1 '15 at 15:50 Bene 651518 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote The Page Plugin tries to fit in smaller containers/screens The plugin renders at a smaller width (to fit in smaller screens) automatically, if the container is of slimmer than the configured width. 0 comments Sign in to leave a comment.. You can choose to have a simple Like box with just your logo and like button or you can have a complete box with cover photos as well. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 8 '15 at 0:04 Yugal Jindle 17.9k3596175 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Case of poor documentation: the parent element can override the plugin width in only one direction - by squeezing it. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged html css facebook or ask your own question. But I finally figured out what really caused the problem. I had the plugin wrapped in a div with display set to none. Should've tried that earlier. You can't perform that action at this time. It tries to render nicely on smaller screens assuming the container squeezes for mobile. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . about us .. asked 2 years, 9 months ago viewed 3,431 times active 2 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Related 807How to apply CSS to iframe?1649Modify the URL without reloading the page641How to align a to the middle (horizontally/width) of the page1235Redirect from an HTML page1093What is the best way to conditionally apply a class?0Comment plugin - mobile attribute?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook Like Box show post doesn't work2264Is it possible to apply CSS to half of a character?0Facebook pages plugin not showing on website Hot Network Questions Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Dashed Tubes in 3D Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses What limits the speed of a car? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? How to make lowercase of a uppercase table caption? Coworker scans my body 5a02188284
facebook chat wont open upfacebook app jsonhow to use facebook credits cardcodigos de facebook en el chatcomo hackear farmville 2 en facebookfacebook einstellungen likesfort campbell courier facebookhack facebook account downloadsborussia dortmund facebook themehow to use facebook hacker v 2.9.0

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    St Low Team Index du Forum -> EVENEMENT -> Vente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006