St Low Team Index du Forum
St Low Team
Association d'Airsoft de Mâcon 71 / 01

St Low Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Trans Like Me A Journey For All Of Us ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    St Low Team Index du Forum -> EVENEMENT -> Projet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
regysorsi

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 16:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Trans Like Me A Journey For All Of Us Répondre en citant

Trans Like Me: A Journey for All of Us
by CN Lester

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Trans Like Me: A Journey for All of Us

What does it mean to be transgender? How do we discuss the subject? In this eye-opening book, CN Lester, academic and activist, takes us on a journey through some of the most pressing issues concerning the trans debate: from pronouns to Caitlyn Jenner; from feminist and LGBTQ activists, to the rise in referrals for gender variant children - all by way of insightful and moving passages about the author's own experience. Trans Like Me shows us how to strive for authenticity in a world which often seeks to limit us by way of labels.

Trans Like Me: A Journey for All of Us read store amazon sale mobile

2017 The Bookshop DarlinghurstBiographyBiography: generalAutobiography: generalGLBT & Gender StudiesGender studiesTransgender, Genderqueer & IntersexPhilosophy, Psychology & Social SciencesSocial groups Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group Publication Date: 25/05/2017 ISBN-13: 9780349008608 Details: Type: Paperback Format: Books Availability: Despatched in 2 business daysNAdd to Basket 13.99 Click & CollectIn stock in 1 or more storesDivided into 15 chapters over 214 pages, Lesters conversational style creates an intimate and effective sense of a meaningful conversation over coffee with a friendCarolienFor more information about CN Lester and their work, visit their website at and follow them on Twitter For US rights please contact Laura Macdougall (lauratiborjones.com) and for foreign rights please contact Charlotte Maddox (charlottetiborjones.com)

In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the pageIt's easy to read, but still rich with points to contemplateView all Blog Entries News Cressida Cowell, How to Train Your Dragon author and illustrator, announced as first Foyles Literacy Ambassador 01/07/2017 Death announced of Paddington Creator, Michael Bond 28/06/2017 Wainwright Golden Beer Book Prize Shortlist Announced 27/06/2017 View all News Entries Twitter Show/Hide Tweets Tweets by Foyles Meg marked it as to-read Mar 06, 2017 However from my perspective, any critiques feel embarrassingly trivial or unnecessary

Hannah marked it as to-read May 22, 2017 Tobi rated it it was amazing Jun 30, 2017 It also covers hotly contested topics such as the rise in referrals for gender variant children, feminism's treatment of the trans community, and the mainstream media's 'trans moment', among much moreCommissioning Editor Ailah Ahmed acquired UK & Commonwealth rights to Trans Like Me: A Journey for All of Us by CN Lester from Laura Macdougall at Tibor Jones & AssociatesNotify me of new posts via emailJun 03, 2017 Fred Langridge rated it it was amazing Intimate, informative and moving - I want to get a copy of this for everyone who celebrates or supports my transness, everyone who doesn't really get it and everyone in the overlap3-7 Days UK First Class 4.50 1.00 1-2 Days UK Courier 7.00 1.00 1-2 Days Western Europe** Courier 17.00 3.00 2-3 Days Western Europe** Airmail 5.00 1.50 4-14 Days USA / Canada Courier 20.00 3.00 2-4 Days USA / Canada Airmail 7.00 3.00 4-14 Days Rest of World Courier 22.50 3.00 3-6 Days Rest of World Airmail 8.00 3.00 7-21 Days ** Includes Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Irish Republic, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland… Connect with us Facebook Twitter GooglePlus Newsletter Name Email Opening Hours About Us Download our cataloguePrivacy NoticeShipping & ReturnsHelp All prices are in AUDZsan marked it as to-read Apr 26, 2017

Jun 06, 2017 Sally rated it it was amazing review of another edition Shelves: re-read-to-absorb-life-wisdom, badass-feminists-bullish-ladies As a cisgender ally, I learnt so much from this bookNavigationHome News Authors The History of Virago Virago Modern Classics Hear from us Books for Children Latest Thank you againI inhaled the text in a single evening, despite generally dragging my feet when reading longer pieces on my computer screenCN Lester is one of quite a small handful of people capable of introducing so many aspects of trans lives so wellThese should be added to the availability message time, to determine when the goods will arrivePost to Cancel More books by C 48a4f088c3

Life and Art of Dante Gabriel RossettiPrenez-moi aux trains: Livre de coloriage (French Edition)George and Marina: Duke and Duchess of KentPassa l'idea (Italian Edition)Notebook For Drawing For Boys: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)R.S.V.P.+By+Special+Invitation+Only%3A+10+Dinner+Guests+From+HistoryAsparagus : Its Culture For Home Use and For Market: A Practical Treatise on the Planting, Cultivation, Harvesting and Preserving of AsparagusO Quarto Poder (Portuguese Edition)AMERICAN BOOK COVERS 1895-1911 VOL 1The Life of Napoleon I Including New Materials From the British Official Records

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 16:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    St Low Team Index du Forum -> EVENEMENT -> Projet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006